Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BALLS. THE GERMANS WERE ROBBED.


This picture settles once and for all one of the greatest debates in soccer - if England's third goal in their victory over Germany in the 1966 World Cup Final crossed the line.
As it turns out, it didn't.
In fact it doesn't even look close.
Still, who gives a shit. That was 40 years ago. Now En-ger-land take a team to Germany to try and do the same again.
Don't miss World Cup Ranter if you like your football played with a round ball, (like we do).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. I am glad England won the world cup by cheating. England should cheat more.

May 16, 2006  
Blogger me said...

FUCK EM!
nuff said?
sorry bout the language.

BUT FUCK EM, THE CUNTS!

May 17, 2006  
Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Dammit5, fatfiz beat me to it. I lived with 2 Germans when I worked in Saudi. Pair of 2 faced, lying cunts. One of 'em tried to stab me when my mate boned his missus.Like I had anything to do with it.
Fuck 'em. Cunts.

May 17, 2006  
Blogger ENGLISH RANTER said...

I have got to say at this point that most of the Germans I've met have been really really nice people.
Apart from the nazis.
But honestly most of them really cool.
I sometimes think as nations we don't get on because we are too alike.
But then I see that David Hasselhoff is one of the best selling artists in Germany and think, no, it's not.

May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"THEY ARE PISSING IN OUR BOOTS AND TELLING US IT'S RAINING" 

-------MY COPY IS YOUR RIGHT E.R. 2006------- 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.