Friday, May 05, 2006

"I'LL TAKE A BIG MAC" (WITH FRIES, YOU DULL, UNINTERESTING FUCKER)


But for the idiots in charge of English football, we could have had World Cup winning manager Scolari, a man that developed the skills of the world's greatest soccer stars - Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.
Instead we have a man who looks like he should be working for Ronald McDonald.
For the full English Ranter reaction to the appointment of Steve McClaren as the new England soccer boss, see www.worldcupranter.blogspot.com.
I'm not happy. In fact, I'm fucking livid.
Still, it's only a game, eh?
Bollocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

They appointed Mclaren? WTF?

May 05, 2006  
Blogger Matt Vella said...

I hate to judge a book by its cover since I know zip about English football but - he looks like a twat.

Also, I just wanted to say twat where no one could hear my accent.

May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"THEY ARE PISSING IN OUR BOOTS AND TELLING US IT'S RAINING" 

-------MY COPY IS YOUR RIGHT E.R. 2006------- 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.