Thursday, April 27, 2006

Worn with pride


This is my new favourite badge. I can't remember the last favourite badge I had. It was either cycling proficiency in 1974 or a little mod target with The Jam written on it in 1979. Anyway, it's been a while.
So this is my new one.
If readers outside the UK aren't aware of the Daily Mail's work, they are a bunch of right-wingers pretending to represent the mid-market of the British press.
I find them all the more evil because they pretend to be nice.
They probably don't know who I am, but if they did, they'd definitely hate me...
or at least I hope so...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Gollum said 'I wants it'

April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please donate badge to charidee. My fave at the moment is "rehab is for quitters"

April 27, 2006  
Blogger me said...

want one, want one, want one!
think i deserve one after they told me my letter about every "bald headed" right wing idiot, young offender or rapist not being an actual skinhead wasn't "a relevant enough topic" for them to print it.
not to them maybe. but to all us innocent skins it fucking well is.
said it before on my blog, but just cos i have a shaved head it doesn't meen i am a mindless thug!
small minded bigots. (them, not us)
keep up the good work e.r.

April 28, 2006  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

You can buy those badges in Harvey Nichols.

I only wish I were joking.

April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"THEY ARE PISSING IN OUR BOOTS AND TELLING US IT'S RAINING" 

-------MY COPY IS YOUR RIGHT E.R. 2006------- 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.