Monday, March 13, 2006

THE RISE AND FALL OF SIGUR ROS IN SIX EASY STAGES


1.What's that annoying plinky rubbish they are playing on the radio?
2. Hmm, I think I quite like this plinky rubbish after all, don't think I'll buy it though.
3. Ooh that's pretty, they've done a nice trailer for Attenborough's new supernature show Planet Earth using that plinky Icelandic stuff I quite like with beautiful images of the wonderful world we live in. I might even buy the album.
4. Hmm... now they are using the plinky stuff on every sports show where someone clutches victory from the jaws of defeat, in the slow-mo compilation at the end.
5. I'm really bored of hearing that bloody annoying Icelandic plinky rubbish, especially now they're using it in Car Boot Challenge, Cash In The Attic and even the bit where the couple with two kids in the council house return to a wrecked empty home with only 3 dirty dollys and a broken scalextrix set left in it in Beat The Bailiff. I'm almost starting to miss Moby.
6. Oh for the love of God, they're advertising the thing on the TV. Be gone Icelandic plinky stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"THEY ARE PISSING IN OUR BOOTS AND TELLING US IT'S RAINING" 

-------MY COPY IS YOUR RIGHT E.R. 2006------- 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.